Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

First Swell of the New Year

Swam out on a pretty heavy day at Blacks. Some solid 5-7 ft waves with offshore breeze, what more could i ask for.  I met up with an old friend Jason Rice. Jason and I go way back and we've both traveled together a lot and shared many sessions.


Jason got a couple of bombs right in front of me.


 I got a little too greedy on this shot on got pitched. All in good fun though


Sadly I lost one of my swim fins towards the end of the session and to add insult to injury, right as I got to the beach I ran into supergrom Kolohe Andino. But other than that it was an epic day of shooting.

1 comment:

  1. Kevin-

    This is Jason Latimer. I'm the guy in the last shot shown above. We actually spoke in the water after that wave. I was wondering if you had more shots in the sequence or if it was just the photo you posted above. I'd love to see more if you have it and I'd be willing work out an arrangement to purchase some of the shots if there are more. jlatimer83@yahoo.com is the easiest way to get in touch with me.

    ReplyDelete