Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Supersession

With the temperature in the greater southern California region reaching over 100 degrees for multiple days in a row, I was searching for anything to do to cool off. After sitting at physical therapy for a my knee watching Surflines live feed of Lowers going off with all the world tour surfers in town for the Hurley Pro which started on Sunday, I knew I needed to get in on that action.
The line up was one of the most talent ridden that I have every personal experienced. There was the young guys like John Florence, Julian Wilson, and Gabriel Medina blowing up as well as the veteran slayers like Freddy P, Mick Fanning and Christian Fletcher. Oh and some guy named Kelly was catching every set wave and throwing giant full rotation backside threes.


No comments:

Post a Comment